Friday, August 10, 2007

Go Canada, Part 1 of 14[or less]. (You Are Not Prepared)

After the great success of SL-PAX 2006, All who attended were in agreement that 2007 would be a complete loss without another similar event.

After a couple months I decided to take the initiative, and get people talking about it so we could lay down some plans before it was too late. Thus was born, SLAGG.

Squirrel
Legion
A
Get
toGether

Nobody rejected the idea of Slagging off this year, so it stuck.
After deciding on the name we voted on where to go. Canada won, Texas Lost. Sorry George.

Thus ends all actual preparations made by me.

Things I should have prepared:
~The correct amount of extra clothes.
~The correct types of extra clothes.
~My passport (Thanks to my Dad for calling and reminding me before we left the state)
~Money (Which would have been fine, if it weren't for my student loan payment, which I will cover later)
~Activities. (We could have done more than we did if we had planned better)
~Maps. (just to avoid some of the unhappiness of being lost, but what road trip is any fun without being lost?)

Things I WAS prepared for:
~Vesco. Amongst these friends, I am no longer [MY REAL NAME], but I am Vesco, The easier version of Expavesco. Because expavesco is hard to say. Ex. Paw. Vess. Co.
Expresso? Expertco? Expaved?
~Canadians drive on the left side of the road.
~Marijuana is legal in Canada.
~There was going to be a lot of drinking.
~Canadians talk funny. (Apearently it is the Americans who talk funny... I dunno)

Quoted from our forums:
...Orochi (Drew), Tharwind (Ben), uh?, Invalesca (Vesco), Shargas (Norm),...

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Loved part 1.
waiting for part 2.
hurry up already!

Expavesco said...

I do what I want, I'm Grown!

Tanya said...

so
you do whats you wants?

James said...

Still bored at work. Thanks for not helping with a new post.

Expavesco said...

New avatarz 4me.