Thursday, July 12, 2007

Rainy days and mondays...


Every morning before I leave for work, I step out of the garage and take in the morning's wonderful atmosphere. Yesterday I was greeting by a neighborhood jogger.
"Hey, did you just move in?" (OH no... They think the house has been abandoned this whole time. I can't really blame her, the lawn is destroyed and we aren't really socialites)
No, we have been living here about 8 years now. *Courtesy Laugh*

It is raining today... Can life get any better? I submit that is can not.
Well, I guess it could be better. There could be lightning and thunder.

I remember last year when we went to Seattle (Belleview?) that it was lightly raining when we were walking around, and it was THE BEST. It hasn't rained in Utah for weeks if not months. We all commented on how much we wish it were like that all the time.

Today is like that day, driving down the freeway with the windows down, the air is warm and the raindrops are cool. I am completely relaxed.

Sunday was great too, went out later to take some dusk/night pictures. The Camera was broken so it wouldn't take really dark pictures. So instead I just drove up the canyon and back. Since the day was the hot hot heat the night time canyon breezes were pleasantly warm. There wasn't much traffic so the entire drive was quite leisurely.
...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here comes the sun, what a way to ruin the day.

6 comments:

Wiglaf said...

I like your sidebar photos.

(I linked to here through Melyngoch's blog.)

The post about parties was good also. I'm really bad at parties myself.

Expavesco said...

Hello Logan. (Are you from our Grad call of OHS 2000?)
Is that a picture of brad pit?
He is almost as dreamy as Orlando Bloom!

Haha (see: Got Medieval)

Those on the sidebar are from a picture I took in provo canyon.
Thank you.

I went to you blog, but a flood of cloning experiments gone wrong reappeared in my memories, and I had to leave, but I will look it over tomorrow.

Expavesco said...

Grad class... I better go to sleep.

Unknown said...

I love the rain too. Or I thought I did. Until I moved to where it rained way too often. Then I missed the sun. I guess Utah conditioned me to having consta-sun.

I also got to you through Mel. Helpful girl that one.

And also went to OHS for a short period of time until my cruel parents moved and uprooted me.

Expavesco said...

Is she sending you guys over here?
Yet, she won't show her face.

Typical Melyngoch.

Zillah said...

damn that sun! i shake my fists at it impotently each time it comes out.