Sunday, August 10, 2008

Things to come.

Well I have written enough for one day, so say we all. (See the 3 posts below this one)

Here is a preview of some of the things I will talk about once I get to writing more (anywhere from 1 day to 2 months from now)

Iron & Wine

Sam Beam, what a guy.


I miss what may have been the best part of the entire festival (My Morning Jacket) because I wasted my energy at Metallica's set.
Looks like somebody was willing to make the sacrifice for both.


And Last but don't let him know that...

Kanye... Good morning, no look... it is morning already.

4 comments:

Tiscia said...

I will keep checking back...I am excited to finally hear a little more about your trip.

Rachel said...

I can't wait to hear about Kanye West. I heard he was awesome down there!

Matsby said...

Wow. Awesome. That looks like it was awesome!

And Sam Beam - looks like a really pleasant fellow.

Anonymous said...

I saw Iron & Wine when they came to San Diego, how did you like them? Was it crowded?