Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It is getting quite cold lately.

"And the cold is God's way of telling us we need to burn more Catholics."

<3 Catholics... sortof.

I just wanted to make sure I had a post in the month of December. I have more pictures of Movies in their Rank and File, but they are on my home computer, which has been sitting in my room, wires disconnected,and to my content doing nothing more than collecting dust.

I think that I get more than enough computing here at work, with the 7.5 hours of which I am neither doing work nor eating lunch.

I feel like I am moonlighting as an internet guardian while at work.

Huh...

Everyone carry on.

4 comments:

Wiglaf said...

Hey, I want your job. 7.5 hours? You could be writing an epic, man!

Rachel said...

At least your honest. 7.5 hours!
haha!

Veritas said...

7.5 hours is a gross overestimation. We do not have 30 minutes of work to do everyday.

Unknown said...

If you send some of the cold here, I'll send you some work there. OK? OK.
Well, OK, sometimes I do non-work related things at work too.